Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My Blogging Journey Comes to an End

When I first started this blog, I did not expect much feelings to be involved. As time past, I came to realize that I have a passion for learning new things. This blog allowed me to learn about different countries and cultures. I found many interesting facts. For example, that Qatar is the wealthiest country, Mauritania loves fat women and also that Chinese foot binding caused many scars. As I read other peoples blogs, it was interesting to learn about peoples lives and their viewpoint on things. This one blog I read was called Kicking back in Kahlua and the author writes about her life in Hawaii. Learning about Hawaii and other cultures fascinated me. Another blog was on fat feminism. The author wrote about how fat women are being discriminated against. This blog was interesting because I can relate to the pain of not being the ideal size. At a young age, I loved learning about new cultures and traditions. In writing this blog, I have found my passion for exploring new things once again. As my writing comes to an end, I will indeed keep on trying to learn about new and exciting traditions.

1 comment:

  1. So you're saying here that your blog writing has come to an end? Or writing in general (because we know that's probably not going to happen at least while you're in school, right?)?

    I'm glad this experience was a strong one for you! Maybe your interest in other cultures can lead you toward the field of cultural anthropology? You have shown your openness and desire to understand and explore other peoples. See where that takes you!

    ReplyDelete